Sunday, January 29, 2012

This Mom Says, "Please Support Independent Music Everywhere!!!"

Yes, this is my son's band and like any good Mom, I'm doing what I can for him.  Check out this website, or search "Cole DeGenova" on YouTube and Google.  He works hard, his band works hard, the music is outstanding. 

This website IndieGoGo helps independent musicians and songwriters find funding for their projects.  If you aren't familiar with the current state of affairs in the music business, you should know that if the Beatles were around today, they would never get picked up by a record label. 

That's why IndieGoGo is here, to help creative, sincere, dedicated musicians be able to bring their music to you.  They need your help (we all know it won't be the 1% coming to their aid).  Check it out and maybe you'll feel generous...every little bit helps.  And of course, the music is FANTASTIC if I do say so myself!

Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment