Sunday, October 4, 2009

Build it and they will come...

Well, not quite the statement for what continues to happen but apropos nonetheless. Remember that movie? Field of Dreams? Ray says, "It's okay, honey. I... I was just talking to the cornfield." Annie replies, "Hey, what if the Voice calls while you're gone?" And Ray responds, "Take a message."

Yeah, when you hear something like that, you think you're listening to, 1. the movie "Field of Dreams", 2. a comedian on Comedy Central, or 3. Voices in your head and you must be schizophrenic. I keep telling everyone that when you put your thoughts, questions, ideas out in the collective consciousness, they DO get picked up and if you are conscious yourself, you will get answers. It keeps happening. I was having dinner with Peggy last night and I told her about my angel that came into the store last week. We also talked about a mutual friend, Diana, who is going to instruct a women's healing class at the store. I said I have to get on that and call her to set up the dates.

Well, who walks into the store this morning? Yes, she did. And we set up the healing class for October. I believe that answers to your prayers or however you ask the universe to help you, are answered. But only if you are ready to hear them. Or open to hear them. I know that in the past, there was way too much noise in my life to hear, recognize, and see any help that was calling out to me. I also was not ready. Remember? When you are ready, the teacher appears?

So, I know that there are angels in the outfield in my field of dreams. They are there to help me, answer my questions, and guide me. Watch for them in your lives. They come packaged in all shapes and forms, from an 82 year young retired woman to a small child who says just the right thing. Play ball!

eden

Baubo's Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment